Paul Slade Smith
• Paul's new play, The Outsider, will have its East Coast premiere at Paper Mill Playhouse, as part of the theatre's exciting 2017-2018 season. Directed by David Esbjornson, the production runs January 24 - February 18, 2018. To learn more about the award-winning play, visit TheOutsiderPlay.com. You can find the enthusiastic press coverage of Paper Mill's season line-up on the News page.
• On April 23rd, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory opened at the Lunt Fontanne Theatre, and for the second time in two years Paul experienced an opening night as a member of an original Broadway cast! For more information, and to buy tickets, visit CharlieOnBroadway.com. Tell 'em Grandpa George sent you.
• 2017 brought a new milestone for Paul's play, Unnecessary Farce: its 240th production! Visit UnnecessaryFarce.com for reviews, photos, and news on where it's playing next.
• "Once upon a time..." In December, Paul was part of a gorgeous, star-filled production of Into the Woods at Houston's Theatre Under the Stars, under the direction of Robert Longbottom. For a great look and listen, visit the Audio/Video page.
• Farewell to Nana and Captain Hook: Finding Neverland, Paul's Broadway debut, closed last August after a year-and-a-half run. Paul was with the production from beginning to end - originating the roles of Mr. Henshaw/Nana, and, for the final three months, as Charles Frohman and Captain Hook, the roles originated by Kelsey Grammer.